Getting the correct weight gain diet is necessary to be able to successfully gain weight without side-effects. Here I lay down one of the simplest diets to follow for gaining weight.
1 cup of Sprouts ( 3/4th part of Black Gram, 1/4th part of Whole Green Mung + soybean) Soak in water at night and have it with Jaggery.
Corn flakes / Oat Meal / beaten Rice with Milk + 2 egg white + 2 Banana
- 2 oranges.
- 1 fist of roasted dry fruits.
Plain Roti/Rice, Dal, Veg/Non-Veg, Salad.
1 bowl of mixed fruit salad.
Plain Roti, Dal, Veg/Non Veg.
1 glass of Milk with Protein powder.
- Drink plenty of water
- Do not skip meals
- Have at least 7 hours of sound sleep.
- Have 2 banana before ½hr of your gym workout
- Use glucose (½ spoon in 750 ml water during workout) / or orange juice
- Be sincere and regular in your workout.
Be Happy | Eat Well | Workout | Rest
This is not expert medical advice. Consult a dietician to get the right weight gain diet for you.